The top features of the SB21 Lanen Sax & Brass & Brass
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with PRODIPE UHF B210 SOLO or UHF B210 DUO systems – sold separately).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
- We have perfected an electret capsule that can take up to 140dB. At that level of performance the capsule will preserve the full harmonic envelope and warmth of your instrument.
- We paid a lot of attention to how the mic should be attached to the instrument. We looked at existing mics, talked to musicians and put all the good ideas together.
- We then created a mic stem consisting of a fixed component and a flexible component. This offers greater adjustability and stability. The suspension system reduces the noise from the keys, and the clamp has been specially adapted for a tight fit to the bell of the instrument.
- Clamp(s) and XLR adaptor are supplied for wired mic use (48V phantom power supply required). The mic can also convert to a UHF mic by connecting it to the PRODIPE UHF B210 SOLO or UHF B210 DUO systems (specially adapted for the Lanen 21 capsule impedance).