- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Equipped with 180 watts of power, a custom 12-inch speaker, and horn tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Two XLR direct outputs, with selectable stereo or dual mono output for a V-Drums module connected in stereo
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
Pro-Level Sound for Playing V-Drums
The PM-200 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. The custom 12-inch speaker and horn tweeter project big, full-range sound, and 180 watts of power provides ample headroom for both home playing and stage use. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
Direct Outputs for Recording and Stage Performing
The PM-200 is also equipped with two XLR direct outputs to send sounds to a mixer or recording device, providing additional flexibility for using the monitor in stage, rehearsal, and studio applications. And while the PM-200 is a mono monitor, its inputs support stereo connections, enabling you to pass true stereo sound to the direct outputs. When a V-Drums module is connected in stereo to the V-Drums input, a convenient rear panel switch allows you to output its sound in dual mono or stereo to suit the needs of your setup.
Versatile Onboard Mixing
With its integrated mixer, the PM-200 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and a two-band equalizer is on hand for shaping the overall sound.