- Flamed maple in translucent light red finish for a look of traditional elegance
- Every Cremona student violin comes with US-made Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California
- Properly fitted Swiss-style ebony pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard, hand carved solid spruce and solid maple body, lightweight construction means quality workmanship
- To learn more about the fantastic features of this product, see Product Description below
The improved SV-200 4/4 Cremona Premier Student Violin outfit is designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Featuring solid carved maple and spruce topped off with all M.E.N.C. approved specifications including high-grade ebony fittings and 4 fine tuners. For this year, each instrument has been upgraded to include a beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show clearly through. Skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each violin outfit has been upgraded to include the new Travelite TL-33 oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-15 J. La Salle octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair!