- Maple neck with “U” profile and “bullet” truss rod
- Three-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt™
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with graduated scalloping and 21 vintage-style frets
- Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound Flat™ SSL-4 single-coil neck and bridge pickups (bridge pickup reverse wound/reverse polarity)
- Non-active middle pickup
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
GRADUATED SCALLOPED FINGERBOARD
Blackmore has long preferred this kind of specially scalloped fingerboard, on which the effect starts lightly at the fourth or fifth fret on the low E, A and D strings and immediately on the G, B and high E strings, gradually becoming more pronounced toward the upper reaches of the fingerboard.
SEYMOUR DUNCAN® QUARTER POUND™ PICKUPS
The formidable tone of the Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster comes from dual Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Flat SSL-4 single-coil Strat pickups, with reverse winding and reverse polarity on the bridge pickup for hum cancellation.
DUMMY MIDDLE PICKUP
With accurate and classic Blackmore style, the middle pickup on his signature Strat model is actually a non-active dummy pickup.