- 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- Two Duo-Sonic single-coil pickups
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch
24″ SCALE LENGTH
This classic shorter scale was originally offered during the 1960s on Fender classics such as the Jaguar and Mustang guitars. The 24” scale remains an authentic Fender design element still offered today.
DUO-SONIC SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
Clear and punchy-sounding, thanks to their vintage-spec output, Duo-Sonic single-coil and humbucking pickups add a unique character to the guitar’s voice. The instrument’s pure Fender tone shines through with enhanced upper harmonics and an articulate midrange that easily cuts through a mix.
MODERN “C”-SHAPED NECK
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary “C”-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), 9.5” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets.