- Solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides look great and emit rich tones
- Concert body style is extra-comfortable but still pumps out the volume
- Rolled fingerboard edges for enhanced playing ease and confidence
- Mahogany neck with slim easy-to-play profile for a fast, comfortable playing experience
- Nylon strings are easier on the fingers than steel strings
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard tonewood for acoustic guitar tops—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With its comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument’s neck creates an incredibly satisfying fret-hand feel that’s ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
This guitar combines the easy playability and distinct tone of nylon strings with the comfort of steel-string spacing for a best-of-both-worlds feel.